- On Site Service Refills, Recharge and Repair
- New Product Sales
- Extinguisher Locator and Budget Guide - Great for large or multiple sites
- Fire Class Training and Completion Certification Classes for employees
- Extinguisher Signs
For great information on selecting an extinguisher, visit - www.fireextinguisher.com
Exit / Emergency Lights - an important often overlooked service
For more information on Exit Signs, visit www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_sign
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- We can provide you with cabinets that fit most decors and price ranges
How to Use an Extinguisher
P A S S
- Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
- Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
- Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is released, the discharge will stop.
- Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher - different fire extinguishers recommend operating them from different distances. Remember: Aim at the base of the fire, not at the flames!!!!